Whether you are a large company or just want to sell some of your home items, eBay is a good place to reach domestic and global buyers. eBay is surprisingly easy to use, and there are 181 million potential buyers browsing it, pretty amazing data, right? Maybe your product will be sold as soon as it hits the shelves. Solutions of All Questions(Sell things on eBay Earn Money, best things to sell on eBay, how to sell things on eBay, the best way to earn money on eBay, earn money selling on eBay)
Sell things on eBay Earn Money Key Points
- Get ready 😀(eBay Selling).
- Choose a nice account name 📛.
- Create an eBay account 🤵.
- Set up a payment method 💳.
- Buy a few small commodities 💹 and build your reputation.
- Create a profile page 📝.
Open Ebay site
Explore the website a bit. Just type eBay in your favourite search engine to find it. eBay has sites in many countries around the world, such as http://www.ebay.com.pk for the Pakistan market, Hong Kong http://www.ebay.com.hk/ , and United States http://www. tw.ebay.com/ , Singapore site http://www.ebay.com.sg/ , Malaysia site http://www.ebay.com.my/ . Make sure you browse eBay in your country.
- Check eBay Seller Information Center, Read eBay’s sales policy.
- Try eBay’s search function to browse the products sold by others. Familiar with how the search function works can help you sell your products better.
- Change options in the “Sort” menu to change the search results.
- Pay special attention to the top few products in the search results, they are popular products that many people bid for.
- Creative Step to earn money selling on eBay.
Create Nice Account Name
eBay can give you an account name, but if you want to sell something, it’s best to pick a name that attracts buyers. Don’t use names that are impolite or that will reduce the value of the product.
Follow Key Points
- The name must contain at least 2 characters, no spaces or symbols, except for @,’, <,> and &, and should be displayed in lowercase letters.
- eBay does not allow website names or email addresses as user names, and the word “eBay” is not allowed to prevent someone from impersonating eBay employees or redirecting customers to low-profile sites through eBay.
- Do not use brands or other brand names (unless they are indeed yours).
- Names such as “I sell trash” and “Young Woman Killer 69” look unprofessional, and they will keep buyers away. eBay also blocks malicious or obscene names.
- Since eBay already has many users, you have to take a moment to check whether the name you want is available, and if it is already registered, you have to think about other names.
- The user name can be changed later, but only once every 30 days. Changing names frequently may lose repeat customers.
Create an eBay account
Go to the eBay homepage and click the “register” link at the top of the page. Enter the name, valid email address and password. Then choose a username.
Follow Key Points Step By Step
- First of all, Take eBay Email to earn money selling on eBay.
- eBay will send an email to the email address you provided. Follow the instructions in the email to confirm the account.
- If you have your own company, you may wish to register for a business account. On the registration page, click the “Open a business account” link above. The system will prompt you to enter the company name and other contact information.
Set up a payment method
eBay provides a variety of payment methods for buyers and sellers, but by far the most popular choice is Paypal. Follow the link on the eBay website to create a PayPal account, or browse directly to www.paypal.com .
Follow Key Points
- You might as well start with PayPal. Only when you become familiar with the sales process, or when buyers request other payment methods, add payment options.
- You need to enter the bank account information, remember to prepare the relevant information.
- eBay also accepts ProPay, Moneybookers, Paymate, credit or debit cards, online bank transfers, cash on delivery and bill payments, depending on the country in which you are located.
- You can investigate other options to see which one is best for you. Check eBay’s acceptable payment terms to find out which payment methods it supports.
Buy a few small commodities and build your reputation
eBay(eBay Selling) encourages buyers and sellers to leave comments to each other to ensure market safety. Buyers can check the seller’s evaluation. Buying a few small products is the fastest way to build a positive evaluation for yourself.
- Buy the small commodities you want or need, pay immediately, and get good reviews as a buyer. Don’t want to spend money on things? Don’t worry, you can resell it later. The most important thing is to establish your reputation as a reliable member of eBay.
- When potential buyers see new sellers without any reviews, they will worry that you are unreliable and may not want to buy things with you.
Create a profile page
If you only sell small commodities, you do not need to fill in very detailed information. However, uploading a photo and adding some information can eliminate buyers’ doubts and let them know that you are a legitimate seller.
- If the price of what you want to sell is higher, you have to introduce yourself in more detail. This is especially important if you are a new seller.
- People want to read more about you on your profile page, and they might as well prove that they are trustworthy here, such as an experienced collector, retailer, or professional knowledge of a product.