Coping with possible infection. The recent outbreak infection of the new type of coronavirus has caused widespread concern around the world, and you may be worried that you will be infected. This coronavirus was named SARS-CoV-2, and the disease caused by it is now officially called “Coronavirus” Disease 2019 (referred to as COVID-19). Coronavirus is a potentially life-threatening virus that can cause the common cold, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), atypical pneumonia (SARS) and other respiratory diseases. It will also create new virus. Although the coronavirus can cause serious illness, proper preventive measures can help you ensure your health in public places, in-home, and when caring for patients. Have Any suspect that you have the coronavirus, you must seek medical attention immediately.
- If you suspect😷 that you have the coronavirus, seek medical attention immediately.
- If you have symptoms🤒 of a respiratory infection, stay home and observe.
- Cover😶 nose and mouth, if you sneeze or cough.
Symptoms & Effects Coping with possible infection
Suspect (Coronavirus) seek medical attention immediately
If you have symptoms(coronavirus) of a respiratory tract infection Look after Special Doctor. If you may be infected coronavirus. Discuss your doctor right away and explain your symptoms. You have to need further tests. The doctor may let you undergo laboratory tests and advise you to stay at home to avoid spreading the virus. Be aware of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath
|If you go to see a doctor, be sure to wear a mask to avoid spreading the disease to people with low immunity. If you have any symptoms of fever or breathing difficulties, tell the doctor who saw you.|
Most Common COVID-19 infect
If you are really infected, do not go out at any time, except to see a doctor. You may be contagious and don’t want to spread the virus to others. Take a good rest and give your body time to recover.
- Wear a disposable mask. You go to the doctor. This prevents the spread of the virus
The typical symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, and difficulty breathing. A runny nose and sore throat are not signs of the coronavirus. If you have those symptoms. And You have other respiratory illnesses, common cold or flu.
Cover your Nose and Mouth
If you are infected with the coronavirus, you usually cough and sneeze. Cover your mouth with tissues or sleeves to avoid spreading the virus to others. This prevents the virus from spreading in the air.
- Take a pack of tissues with you. If you don’t have a tissue, you can bend your elbows to cover your mouth when you sneeze.
- The National Health Commission yet recommends wearing masks in public places to prevent infection with the coronavirus(Coping with possible infection). US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has not yet recommended this.
- The incubation time of the coronavirus is usually 2-14 days. Such symptoms insistence does not appear immediately after infection.
- If you have been to meet any persons, or have been in contact with suspected and confirmed cases, and have symptoms such as high fever, cough, or difficulty breathing within 14 days. You must see a doctor determine whether you need to be tested care your Health.
- Notwithstanding the wild spread on social media. Drinking Corona beer does not catch the coronavirus. They just happen to have the same English name.